CHIT CHAT CHOP Episode // Kitchen Door Catering
Chit Chat Chop Episode 031with Kayla DavisChef Ben and Kayla chatted about how to eat a healthy breakfast when you’re on the go, prepped some paleo friendly items and she introduced us to her brand new fitness app!Thanks for coming on the show Kayla!http://kdavisfitness.com/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqfOX6ST9fU#KDAVISFitness#ChitChatChop
Posted by Kitchen Door on Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp fresh sage
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Either form the meat into patties and cook in a skillet or leave the meat loose.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 turkey sausage patties broken up
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Mash the banana.
- Whisk the eggs and banana together
- Whisk in the maple syrup and the cinnamon.
- Break the sausage patties into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Grease a muffin tin and add some muffin liners.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups and bake at 425°F for 12 -15 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Let cool in the pan for five minutes and then turn out onto a cooling rack.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Mix the coconut milk chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Pour into four containers and add fresh berries.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight.