Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Pumpkin Seeds
‘Tis the season for pumpkin seeds! Leroy and I carved 6 massive pumpkins last night and I couldn’t let the seeds go to waste! Here is how I made these delicious Cinnamon Vanilla Pumpkin Seeds.
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 scoop Cellucor Vanilla Whey Protein
- Rinse and dry pumpkin seeds
- Melt coconut oil
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, cinnamon and Whey
- Add in pumpkins and toss to coat with mixture
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a thin layer on baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, tossing half way.
In case you didn’t know, pumpkin seeds are a super health food. They filled with antioxidants and a wide variety of nutrients ranging from magnesium to copper, protein and zinc. They have been shown to benefit the heart, liver, immune system and much more. See the image below for more of the amazing health benefits!